Taster - Eco-dyeing - One Day
Experience the wonderful range of natural colours and botanical prints achieved with plants. Join Sam Tannous to find out how natural dyeing and printing processes can be used to produce wonderful textiles and papers.
A list of plants and flowers will be provided so you can bring along some of your own materials for printing and sharing. There will be extra fabrics and papers for purchase on the day.
Plant matter, dye pots, mordants, etc. are included in the material fee.
Suitable for all levels of experience.
|Date||Sun 29th Nov 2020 9:30 am|
|End Date||Sun 29th Nov 2020 4:30 pm|
|Register from||Sat 7th Mar 2020|
|Cut off date||Sun 15th Nov 2020|
|Price||$100.00 or Member rate $70.00 Material fee $10|
|Location||Epping Creative Centre|
- Pay a deposit to secure your place in a workshop as they fill quickly
- The deposit of $31 for a one day workshop and $62 for a two day workshop is non-refundable
- Remainder of payment is due 4 weeks before the workshop
- Non-members pay a higher price for workshops so join now to get the members’ rate
- Non-members are not included in ballots if the demand is greater than available places
- For Textile Tasters, full payment is required when you register.
Material fee to be paid directly to the tutor at the workshop.
- Bring your own lunch and mug, morning and afternoon tea is provided
- Please arrive early so you are unpacked and ready to start at 9.30am
- Tutors finish teaching at 4pm, so everyone can help with the cleanup. Participants leave at 4.30pm each day.
We may take photographs during the workshop for use in ATASDA promotional material. If you do not want to be photographed please advise the workshop helper at sign-in.
Before taking photographs for your own records, check with the workshop helper first, as some tutors do not allow photography.
It is your responsibility to provide any personal protective and/or safety equipment required for the workshop, e.g. safety glasses, facemask, gloves. See workshop requirements list for additional items.
Please email NSW Workshops before you book if you have special needs e.g. wheelchair access.
- If a workshop is cancelled by ATASDA your workshop fee will be refunded
- If you can’t attend you are more than welcome to send someone in your place
- If you cancel up to 4 weeks prior to the workshop your payments, minus the deposit, will be refunded
- If you have to cancel within four weeks of the workshop due to extenuating circumstances, a partial refund may be given, please contact NSW Workshops