A Special day with a focus on the Exhibition!
Image - Roberta Montorfano, Look Inside
At this social day, there will be educational sessions to assist members with:
- How to work to a theme,
- Finishing of and displaying artworks to their best advantage
- Writing an artist’s statement.
- Preparing techniques boards (and the importance of these)
- Making samples
- First time exhibiting – dealing with anxiety etc.
For the experienced, you might be able to assist others, mentoring and contributing to the discussion.
Come and enjoy meeting, creating and sharing at this social day. The portable printing press may be used at members request.
Bring Show and Tell. Textile items to swap, sell or share are always welcome.
Members are asked to contribute a voluntary $5 payment for the day.
COVID-SAFE INFORMATION FOR THIS EVENT:
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter.
- There will be no restriction on numbers in each room apart from the limit set by normal operations at ECC i.e. you are limited to the number of chairs in your room.
- Masks are not mandatory, but are appreciated.
- QR Codes are not mandatory.
- Social distancing is not mandated but it is recommended for personal safety where it is possible to do so.
- Do not come to the Centre if you have any symptoms of Covid…if you have a fever, if you have a sore throat and/or cough, if you have a runny nose.
- Use hand sanitiser in the foyer when you enter the building.
- Continue to clean tables, chairs and items in the kitchen that have been used …sink, microwave, fridge
- Don't use antiseptic wipes on fabric chairs. Use them only on hard surfaces.