Social Day 21 July - cancelled
Cancelled due to COVID lock down.
Come and enjoy meeting, creating and sharing at this social day.
Christmas In July
Anne Schmitz will teach how to make this lovely Japanese style hanging Christmas decoration.
This is made of interlocking triangles of fabric which hang to form along narrow tree. Each triangle can then be embellished with beads, which hang from the triangle ends to act as the decorations on the tree.
Requirements list- (Don't worry if you don't have everything)
- heavy weight iron-on interfacing about 1/2 metre
- small pieces of different Christmas fabrics [11 different fabrics but we will likely all swap bits of fabric to get the different pieces]
- scissors or rolling cutter
- cutting mat and ruler
- pencil for marking fabric
- sewing machine
- baking paper
- metal loop for hanging the tree
- beads matching the fabric: red, green, gold; varying shapes; we probably won't get to the beading on the day turning tool, artery forceps etc
Other regular details:
Bring your work-in-progress to Show & Tell to others
Textile items to swap, sell or share are always welcome.
Members are asked to contribute a voluntary $5 payment for the day.
Please read and understand the COVID Safe Health and Safety Plan before attending.
|Date||Wed 21st Jul 2021 10:00 am|
|End Date||Wed 21st Jul 2021 3:00 pm|
|Register from||Fri 26th Feb 2021|
|Location||Epping Creative Centre|