Social Day 5 Feb
Come and enjoy meeting, creating and sharing at this social day.
The focus activity is Transfer Printing. Bring some synthetic fabric that can be ironed. Make and take home some fascinating coloured cloth to use for future textile works. All are welcome to try - beginners through to experienced, no special skills required. Enjoy the serendipitous results!
The portable printing press may be used at members request.
Bring Show and Tell. Textile items to swap, sell or share are always welcome.
Members are asked to contribute a voluntary $5 payment for the day.
COVID-SAFE INFORMATION FOR THIS EVENT:
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter.
- There will be no restriction on numbers in each room apart from the limit set by normal operations at ECC i.e. you are limited to the number of chairs in your room.
- Masks are not mandatory, but are appreciated.
- QR Codes are not mandatory.
- Social distancing is not mandated but it is recommended for personal safety where it is possible to do so.
- Do not come to the Centre if you have any symptoms of Covid…if you have a fever, if you have a sore throat and/or cough, if you have a runny nose.
- Use hand sanitiser in the foyer when you enter the building.
- Continue to clean tables, chairs and items in the kitchen that have been used …sink, microwave, fridge
- Don't use antiseptic wipes on fabric chairs. Use them only on hard surfaces.
|Date||Sat 5th Feb 2022 10:00 am|
|End Date||Sat 5th Feb 2022 3:00 pm|
|Location||Epping Creative Centre|