Taster - Pattern Cutting from a Garment - One Day
Do you have a favourite garment? Would you like to make another? Find out how with this informative and practical Textile Taster. Bring along a loved garment and use Anne Kintominas' simple process to draft a paper pattern. Anne, a professional dressmaker and costume-maker, will help you to work out the sewing instructions to make sewing a breeze - all this without damaging your favourite garment. Suitable for all levels. Just bring along a garment that suits your level of sewing experience.
Here are images from the day - It was a very enjoyable and informative day where each participant went home with a pattern!
|Date||Wed 21st Oct 2020 9:30 am|
|End Date||Wed 21st Oct 2020 4:30 pm|
|Register from||Sat 7th Mar 2020|
|Cut off date||Wed 21st Oct 2020 6:00 pm|
|Price||$100.00 or Member rate $70.00 Material fee $0|
|Location||Epping Creative Centre|
- Pay a deposit to secure your place in a workshop as they fill quickly
- The deposit of $31 for a one day workshop and $62 for a two day workshop is non-refundable
- Remainder of payment is due 4 weeks before the workshop
- Non-members pay a higher price for workshops so join now to get the members’ rate
- Non-members are not included in ballots if the demand is greater than available places
- For Textile Tasters, full payment is required when you register.
Material fee to be paid directly to the tutor at the workshop.
- Bring your own lunch and mug, morning and afternoon tea is provided
- Please arrive early so you are unpacked and ready to start at 9.30am
- Tutors finish teaching at 4pm, so everyone can help with the cleanup. Participants leave at 4.30pm each day.
We may take photographs during the workshop for use in ATASDA promotional material. If you do not want to be photographed please advise the workshop helper at sign-in.
Before taking photographs for your own records, check with the workshop helper first, as some tutors do not allow photography.
It is your responsibility to provide any personal protective and/or safety equipment required for the workshop, e.g. safety glasses, facemask, gloves. See workshop requirements list for additional items.
Please email NSW Workshops before you book if you have special needs e.g. wheelchair access.
- If a workshop is cancelled by ATASDA your workshop fee will be refunded
- Can't attend? You may be able to gift your enrolment, please contact NSW Workshops
- If you cancel up to 4 weeks prior to the workshop your payments, minus the deposit, will be refunded
- If you have to cancel within four weeks of the workshop due to extenuating circumstances, a partial refund may be given, please contact NSW Workshops