Since 2007, QLD Branch has provided an enthusiastic, friendly environment for all like-minded textile artists.
The Branch offers a mixture of formal, informal, educational and display activities. The program of workshops, social days and quarterly meetings provides a sharing and learning experience for members with many diverse skills.
At all meetings ATASDA members can:
- view or take part in the Show and Tell display of work, including samples from recent workshops.
- take part in a creative activity at each meeting with a small charge
- learn about upcoming workshops
- find out about what's going on and engage with decision-making in the Branch
- discover the quarterly challenge
- browse and borrow from the library.
Quarterly Branch Meetings and Social Meetings are open to all members and their guests, so come and visit soon.
Meetings are held upstairs at the BVAC Hub, 140 Weller Rd, Tarragindi, Qld
- 9am until 1pm on the second Saturday of every month.
- $5.00 entry fee
- due to COVID-19 safety precautions, please bring your own food and drink. Hot water is available for tea and coffee.
New members very welcome.